Monday, December 15, 2008

A Rousing Beginning

Photobucket


Neue Welt or New World as the natives called it is inundated with all sorts of interesting people. Although Neue Welt was flourishing, it was still a relatively small place. Life here was idyllic and sublime, perfect for those starting anew. Tolerance, acceptance, and friendliness abounded in these parts. People flock here to try their hand in farming and the industries that provide jobs. It was why two of the Começo clan decided to settle here...



Afella and Alief were both from the Começo clan but their status within was completely different. Afella was considered a great heiress and was expected to marry an old Lord in order to bring more power and lands to the family. Whereas Alief was found as a child and was adopted by Afella's childless Aunt. Alief was believed to be one of the many by-blows by Afella's Uncles. As children, both were in each other prensence constantly. It wasn't until their teen years that they started drifting apart. It was difficult for Alief to watch Afella mature into such beauty and know that he could never have her. In Afella's part, she had no choice but to obey her parent's instructions and Alief was not part of it. When the day came that Afella was to marry a man twice her age, she begged Alief to take her away and this is how our Legacy starts...

Oh, did I mention both are Elves?

---------------------------



"There! See, I told you someone was following us!"

"Oh Lordy, it can't be Papa can it? He'll kill us both if he catches us!"

Stay calm, you two. Sheesh it's only I, your Supreme Being! You may call be SB for short.

"Goodness, Alief have you dropped us in another crazy dimension? I told you those magicks are forbidden!"

"Stop harping at me, Woman, do you not remember the horrendous boat ride we took to get here?"

Afella shrugged, "Oh right, how can I forget? I got the chamber pot imprints on my face still. I will never step foot on those vessels again!"

Stop bickering! I'm here to help. You've landed on my domain you see and your my newest project! Neue Welt will never be the same again!



....and lookie here I made you a house!


"Surely you jest. This more like an outhouse! Could you not do any better?"


"Ahahahahahahahaha!! An outhouse!! What remarkable similarities they do have! Ahahahaha"

"Now you've caused my intended to crack like a nut! Shall I slap you then, my love?"

"Noo..noo..hee ehee..ahaha, where shall I sleep? There is only one bed, you see? hee hee"

You can share but no funny business until you two are married!

"Hmmph, we are not heatens! We can control ourselves!"

"Aww, must we?"

^^^Here is a little info on both our founders. Yes I rolled everything ^^^
Alief Começo
Knowledge Sim

Life Time Want: Become Mad Scientist

Personality: Scorpio -- S/Neat 10, S/Outgoing 6, L/Active 6, Serious/P 2, Grouchy/N 1

Afella Começo
Family Sim
Life Time Want: Marry off 3 Children
Personality: Leo -- Sloppy/N 4, S/Outgoing 10, Lazy/A 4, Serious/P 4, Grouchy/N 3

Yes, both are mean and serious Sims. The joy this brings me. No really I'm serious. I love my seriously mean sims :-p



Alief got a job in the Entertainment business, not the highest paid job but certainly the most amusing one...in terms of uniforms that is..



Alief received promotions very quickly. As a knowledge sim, he gained skill points with ease. Doesn't he look adorable?

"It isn't amusing, Madam.."


That night, Alief finally proposed to Afella.

"Ohh! I cannot believe this is happening! I'm finally going to be a Wife!"

You weren't exactly thrilled before with the..

"He doesn't count! He was practically moldering in his grave!" Afella shuddered.

"Can we please get back to the proposal? I'm on my knees here.."

Afella eagerly agreed.


Afella was glad that she packed the heirloom wedding gown that her mother was married in. Her eyes teared at the thought of her Mama but she quickly shed her sorrow. Afterall, her Mama had agreed to marry her off to that old fart...



Under the rose arbor that Alief made, the couple said their vows..


....and sealed it with a kiss..


...And like in the olden days (when they use to hang the sheets with the virgin blood for all to see, I think my way is more tasteful, no?), I prove my Sim's Virginity with this picture....plus isn't she such a beautiful bride?...

"Women, always chattering.." muttered Alief

Oh am I holding you up?



"Look, SB, I am on my wits end here, I spent the day farming my patootie off and this wedding is the only thing that went my way...so help me God, if I don't get some.."

"Ohhh, isn't she simply amazing?"

Okay..okay sheesh..



And there goes the Generation 1 lullaby...


One morning, Afella was awakened by her prostesting bladder. Pregnancy is sure fun.

Meow?

"Get away from me, you furball, can't you see I am occupied?"

Crankiness...another symptom of pregnancy. Oh, wait she's always been cranky.



Afella spent the morning befriending every townie that passed by their little abode. Surprisingly, Afella made friends easily. Networking got her a flat screen TV which she promptly sold since there is no electricity allowed..except for lights and the phone, of course. My trick is to use every greeting in the menu starting with the most appropriate one.



Afella started showing and Alief couldn't be more thrilled.

"It is a sign of a man's virility that I was able to impreg.."

Okay okay, we don't need a biology lesson. We get the picture..err..


One morning, Afella shocked this poor teenager by going into labor..


"Lady, I just wanted to pass by.."

"Oh, am I in your way? Pardon me for giving birth!"



Say hello to, Aadi, the very first Generation 1 baby! The name Aadi originates from the French and means 'Beginning'. She has her mother's eyes and father's hair color. Of course, she has the skin of both parents per Adam and Eve rules.

Alief came home from work and immediately made a beeline for his daughter.

"I'm her Papa..I can't believe.." gasped Alief.

Excuse the newly made father. He sure looked shocked.


...and it was back to business that night!

"I just gave birth!"

Women do this all the time, its a cycle. You'll get use to it, princess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here I leave you with my very first entry. I hope you enjoyed it. I'll make sure to update soon! If you have any suggestions, let me know.














0 comments: